Renewable energy projects can be a great source of additional income and add real value to under-utilised land on your farm, or even turn waste products into revenue. We have experience in renewables and will consider any proven technology, even pre-planning permission.
Our loans are typically used for construction finance, saving you from having to sell equity, and opening-up cheaper, long term debt once the project is operational.
Typically the lender criteria overview is:
- Loan Size – £100,000 to £10,000,000
- Location – England, Scotland and Wales
- Borrower – Sole traders, partnerships, limited companies, tenant farmers with a right to buy
- Loan to value limit – 65%
- Use of proceeds – Purchase or construction of any established renewable energy technology with established off-take
If you have an interest please in the above, please get in touch.