Factoring and Invoice Finance
Uncomplicated Advice on the Best Factoring or Invoice Finance Solution for Your Business
New to Factoring? You will be surprised at just how effectively a flexible Invoice Factoring arrangement can assist your Cash Flow and Working Capital problems. In essence the facility draws cash quickly into your business by converting your debtor book into readily available revenue, the security for the advance being the invoice itself.
No matter what the age and size of your business we can normally provide a workable and cost effective solution to improve the cash flow of your business at rates often far better than overdraft terms.
Key benefits of a Factoring Solution include:
- Up to 85% of the invoice value paid to you on issue of the invoice.
- On-line process and cash paid in to your account same day or next day.
- Facility available to new start-up businesses with turnover from just £100K per annum.
- Bad debt insurance can be included if necessary to give extra peace of mind.
- Factoring can be offered to most business types and industry sectors.
- Lower finance costs and interest rates over traditional overdraft facilities.
- Easy to set up and the service can be operational within 7 – 10 working days.
We offer free and unbiased advice and will tailor a Factoring and Invoice Finance solution for clients to meet their exact needs and budget. Our level of service is extremely high which is vital at a time when more and more businesses are finding that they have to look beyond the traditional bank overdraft to satisfy their increasing cash flow needs. We will provide you a view of the entire market – quickly and efficiently, then implementing a Factoring solution without disruption to the running of your business.
For more information and to see how a flexible Invoice Factoring Solution can benefit your business Please call us today or submit an enquiry and we will contact you.