Commercial Mortgages for business properties starting at just 2.5% over Bank Base Rate
If you are looking to purchase a Commercial Property for your own occupation, via a SIPP as a longer term investment or perhaps you wish to buy a trading business or re-mortgage an existing property then please speak to us about our commercial mortgage options.
We will provide you ready access to over 50 major Commercial Mortgage Lenders very active in the market who will look to provide Commercial Mortgages at competitive rates up to 30 year terms. We can provide both capital and interest repayment schemes or ‘easy start’ interest only options.
We can provide a Commercial Mortgage for both Owner Occupier and Investment purposes for the following premises:
- Offices, warehouse and industrial premises.
- Commercial Mortgages for Property Development and Refurbishment.
- Commercial Mortgages for Nursing Homes, Care Homes and Day Nurseries.
- Professional landlord, Buy to Let mortgages and portfolio consolidation / equity release.
- Commercial Mortgages for High Street Retail premises, semi-commercial, shops, take-aways.
- Pubs, clubs, hotels, restaurants, cafes and other licensed premises.
- Farms, equestrian and agricultural units.
- Leisure Facilities – health clubs, spas, gyms, caravan sites, golf courses and more.
In order to assess your best Commercial Mortgage option we will need to understand more about your business and confirm the ability to repay the mortgage from business profits or other sources of income. In general terms we can offer mortgages up to 75% of the freehold / long leasehold value of the property or business being purchased.
We can also assist with a broad range of Buy To Let Mortgage products on both fixed and variable interest rates. If you are currently occupying a commercial property as a sitting tenant and running a profitable business then we can offer special rates and generally a higher loan to value – please call us for details.
For help with obtaining your Commercial Mortgage or Buy To Let Mortgage at the best interest rates and terms, please call us today on 01543 415333 or submit an enquiry for a quick response.
Our advice is given freely, in confidence and without obligation.