In many cases, companies are unable to generate the revenue needed to meet expenses incurred by day-to-day business operations. To help improve their current finances or to get things moving again, a working capital loan could be the solution. Why is it good for you and your company?
- Working capital finance up to £150k
- Tailored to your business needs
- Kick-start your business today
- 24-hour approval, 90% approval rate
Working capital finance is designed to boost the working capital available to business. Different businesses use working capital finance for a variety of purposes, but the general idea is that they help manage your cash flow. It supports specific growth projects, such as taking on a more significant contract, marketing, buying stock or investing in a new market. If your business is in need of immediate funding to help kick-start your business, we recommend applying for our working capital loan.
We can ensure that you have access to the funding you need to help you realise your business goals. In combination with our competitive interest rates, you can rest assured that you won’t be taking on more than you can manage.
Working capital loan requirements
When it comes to applying for working capital loans, most lenders will require you to have capital already in place or a healthy business cash flow. All we need is your (limited, partnership or sole trader) business to be the UK registered, with a minimum turnover of £100,000 per annum and a minimum of one year’s accounts. You can apply online, and we will call you the same day to discuss your situation. Our lenders underwriting team will then tailor the loan to your business needs.
- My company is registered in the UK
- My current debt obligations are affordable
- I have a minimum of one year’s accounts
- My minimum annual turnover is £100,000
- I don’t have a previously liquidated business with outstanding creditors
- My Director or Shareholder is a homeowner and over 18 years of age
If you’re interested in learning more, just get in touch.