Engineering and Manufacturing Equipment Finance
Asset finance solutions for engineering and manufacturing equipment of all types, plus we can source the best finance deal for your circumstances from our wide panel of asset finance lenders. Our engineering finance specialists work with businesses both locally and across the UK to provide funding for new and used engineering and manufacturing equipment. Whether you are looking to buy new equipment or a used item, we can help.
Typical engineering and manufacturing assets we can finance include:
- Assembly Lines, Conveyor Systems
- Factory Machinery and Equipment
- Warehouse Equipment
- Boring Machines, Grinders, Industrial Saws, Lathes
- Food Processing Equipment
- Fork Lift Trucks, Scissor Lifts, Telescopic Booms, Side-loaders, Container Handlers
- Recycling Equipment and Machinery
- Robotic Welders
- Mechanical Presses, Milling Machines, Punching Machines
What Types of Engineering & Manufacturing Equipment Do We Finance?
New equipment, plant & machinery
Purchasing new manufacturing machinery and equipment will let your business stay competitive and our finance options will enable you to keep working capital in your business, while spreading the cost of the asset over its useful life.
We also finance used manufacturing equipment, often working with companies to refinance assets that have a medium to long term life expectancy.
Asset finance can future proof large investments in machinery and equipment, such as production lines that incorporate an agreement that reflects their useful economic life. We can set fixed costs so you won’t be adversely affected by any potential rises in interest rates, allowing you to budget accordingly.
What are the Funding Options For Engineering & Manufacturing Equipment?
- Hire Purchase – Giving you the option of buying your asset at the end of the lease term.
- Operating Lease – Usage of high value & specialist equipment whilst avoiding the risks of ownership.
- Finance Lease – Giving you some of the benefits of full ownership.
Whatever your requirement for engineering and manufacturing equipment finance, consult our expert team for a no obligation discussion, best advice and generally a same day quotation. Please call us today to see how we can help or submit an enquiry and we will contact you.