Commercial Vehicle Finance
Whether you need a new small van for deliveries, a flatbed truck or a fleet of LGV lorries, Evo Finance can offer highly competitive commercial vehicle finance. We can offer hire purchase and leasing for commercial vehicles of all types, both new and used.
Commercial vehicle finance is available for all types of businesses. All types of commercial vehicles can be catered for, including small or large vans, tipper trucks, flatbeds, or articulated lorries. We can help with the perfect tailored finance package for your individual business needs.
Commercial Vehicle Finance Benefits:
- Finance facilities that don’t tie up your available capital, leaving your own funds available for something else
- We are not tied to a single funding source and can find the best deal from our panel of lenders
We can arrange the finance for any used vehicle from any dealer – if you have already found the van of your choice then please call us for a free competitive quotation.
Hire Purchase for Commercial Vehicles
Commercial Vehicle Hire Purchase offers a straightforward way to spread the cost of your new vehicle, keeping valuable working capital in your business. You pay a fixed rate of interest and benefit from fixed monthly payments, making budgeting straight-forward and easy. Also, you will own the vehicle at the end of the agreement after all payments are complete.
You choose the amount of deposit you wish to pay and the balance, together with the interest, is repaid over an agreed period of up to 60 months.
The benefits of Hire Purchase when financing commercial vehicles:
- Low deposit – keep your working capital
- Fixed monthly payment – makes budgeting simple and predictable
- Asset Ownership – you gain ownership of the vehicle after all payments have been made.
- Tax benefits – tax allowances for business users.
- VAT paid at the start – no VAT on monthly payments.
Commercial Vehicle Finance Lease
Commercial Vehicle Finance Lease is a popular choice for businesses looking to finance commercial vehicles. With the Finance Lease option, the commercial vehicle is hired or rented to you by the finance company and remains the property of the finance company at all times. Monthly payments and interest rates are usually fixed for the term of the lease and VAT is payable on the monthly rentals.
The lease agreement is structured so that you pay off the whole value of the commercial vehicle asset. At the end of the original contract, a further contract can be arranged with the leasing company.
You can offset lease rental charges against business profits, plus you are able to claim back some or all of the VAT as well.
What are the benefits of commercial vehicle finance leasing?
- Fixed payments for the whole agreement allowing you to budget for it.
- Low deposit – for a small initial financial outlay, you can start to use the asset straight away and spread the cost.
- VAT & Tax advantages – VAT is payable on the rentals, not the purchase price, while payments can normally be offset against taxable profit.
- Flexible repayment structure tailored to make cash flow easier for your company.
Whatever your requirement for commercial vehicle finance or leasing, consult our team for a no obligation discussion, best advice and generally a same day quotation. Please call us today to see how we can help or submit an enquiry and we will contact you.