You can get a fast, competitive asset finance quote to lease any capital equipment for your business.
This includes Plant & Construction, Car Finance, Commercial Vehicles, Trucks & HGVs, Agricultural Equipment, Engineering Machinery & Equipment, IT and Telecoms Systems, LED Lighting, CCTV Equipment, and even ‘Small Ticket’ items down to £3K in capital value.
Leasing is a tax and cash efficient way of financing equipment for your business and offers the following key benefits:
- Convenient – It provides you with immediate use of the asset without paying for it all at once.
- Better Cash Flow – It frees up working capital and bank loan / overdraft facilities for business growth.
- Flexible Time Frames – The Lease contract is structured for the length of time you require use of the asset.
- Sale & Leaseback – Allows you to release capital in assets you already own.
- All Cases Considered – We can usually provide a solution irrespective of credit history or previous problems.
- Tax Advantages – Lease payments are generally tax deductible.
There are various types of leasing but all fit one of two main categories:
- Direct Lease – You identify the asset and arrange for the leasing company to buy it from the manufacturer (if new) or the previous owner (if used) to rent it to you.
- Sale-and-leaseback (also called purchase leaseback) – You sell an asset you already own to the leasing company for fair market value or book written down value (whichever is the lesser) and then lease it back from them.
In both cases, the lessor owns the asset, not you, and rents it to you. As with any other rental agreement, you return the asset at the end of the lease to the lessor. Some leases grant you an end-of-lease option to renew the lease at a minimal cost (secondary period) or to sell the asset to a third party as agent of the lessor.
Whatever your requirement for asset, machinery or vehicle leasing consult our expert team for a no obligation discussion, best advice and generally a same day quotation. Please call us today to see how we can help or submit an enquiry and we will contact you.